We are a very small network of foster care homes in the Fox Cities. Since we are completely volunteer run and donation supported, our biggest need right now is community support!
Here is how you can help:
– Like us on Facebook, and invite your family and friends to like us, too! Then please share our posts and tag your friends! https://www.facebook.com/valleycatsrescue
– Donate our most-needed supplies directly to us via our Amazon.com Wish List – simply place your order and it’ll be shipped directly to our office, then we will distribute to our foster homes!
– Shop igive.com and help homeless pets!
Just log into igive.com, choose Valley Cats as your charity, and shop their nearly 1500 online stores like Amazon, Target, Petco, Travelocity, Overstock & more. Then they will automatically donate a % of your purchase to Valley Cats! Sign up/log in here
– Shop Amazon Smile when you use Amazon.com – it doesn’t cost a penny, and a % of your purchase is automatically donated to Valley Cats! Just go to smile.amazon.com and choose Valley Cats as your charity or go directly to our link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1315023
– Donate much-needed items from our Wish List and drop them off at American Animal Hospital in Neenah, Appanasha Pet Clinic in Menasha or Pet Supplies Plus in Appleton (please note that Animal Hospital of Oshkosh is no longer a drop-off location)
– Donate your Fresh Step Paw Points to Valley Cats and we can receive free litter and supplies! Sign up here: https://www.freshstep.com/paw-points/donate-points/
– Pet owners can buy ID tags for their pets’ collars, pet ID wallet cards and pet ID passports, and a portion of proceeds are donated to 200+ rescues and shelters across the U.S., including Valley Cats! ID collar tags are $23, wallet cards are $12 and pet passports (which contain all your pet’s medical records) are $16. Check out their site and order online here: https://www.tagsforhope.com/product/personalized-pet-id-tags/?cause=4
– Donate to support our efforts to save the lives of cats and kittens who might not otherwise have a chance – we are run by volunteers, so 100% of your donation goes directly to help the cats in our care! We are also a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so all donations may be tax deductible. Donate here
Valley Cats, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations may be tax deductible. Tax ID#47-1315023.
– Spread the word about our organization and our homeless cats and kittens who are available for adoption!
Thank you in advance for your kindness and support!