It’s easy to adopt a wonderful new kitty companion!
1) View our adoptable cats and kittens on our petfinder page here
3) One of our adoption counselors will be in touch with you to set up a time to meet your kitty or kitties at their foster home (in Neenah, Menasha, or Appleton).
4) You will make your final decision on adoption, and then you can take your kitty or kitties home!
– 1 Adult (1 year+) Spayed/Neutered Cat: $50
– “Buddy System”: Adopt 1 Adult Cat, and the Adoption Fee is Half for the Second Adult Cat! $75 for 2
– 1 Spayed/Neutered Kitten (under 1 year): $80
– 2 Spayed/Neutered Kittens: $130
– 1 Cat and 1 Kitten (both altered): $100
All adoptions include spay or neuter, feline leukemia/FIV test, distemper(s), dewormer, rabies if old enough, and other treatments as needed.
Please note that the adoption fee only covers a small portion of the costs we spend on each cat or kitten in care. We often spend 3-4 times the adoption fee on the cat or kitten before putting them up for adoption. We are completely volunteer run and donation supported. Any additional donation is appreciated.
By completing an adoption form, you acknowledge that the information on the form submitted is true and correct. You agree to all provisions indicated on the form. You understand that any misrepresentation of fact may result in Valley Cats Cat & Kitten Rescue Inc. refusing adoption privileges to you. If your request for adoption is approved and later Valley Cats Cat & Kitten Inc. discovers the information submitted on the form is not true or correct, the application becomes null and void. Because of that breach of contract, Valley Cats Cat & Kitten Inc. reserves the right to remove the adopted pet from your home, and you will be held responsible for any associated legal costs incurred as part of said reclamation process. In order to ensure the best homes for our rescued pets, we reserve the right to deny any adoption application for any reason.
Thank you for your interest in adopting a homeless cat or kitten!